[amayausers.com] Re: cant get it up

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 02:30:41 UT

This message was posted by dnt on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/474.html

I knew I would get you to read this with that topic!!
Problem:
On my last travel bag out of 20, machine running fine, all of a sudden my
"male" machine decides to loose connection with OS, turn the machine back on
get a z axis timeout error, fix that problem, start to sew again and once again
loose connection, turn machine off then back on, and an hour later am still
sitting here wondering what the hell have I gotten myself into.  The needle is
stuck in the bag, cannot perform the headup or release z, so can anyone please
advise......Thanks!