[amayausers] Re: blending question

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 18:37:14 -0500

Just create your own 'underlay' as a separate item and have your
'end' stitch
match the 'start' stitch of the color that needs it. That's how
Dakota stuff is done-
all fills are actually a separate 'piece' with very loose (high) fill
density.
Make sure it is at an angle from the fill above it.
I've played with the blending but haven't done much other than flames
for a couple jobs
so its possible there is an automatic way to do it...but if you can't
keep the program running...
just cheat and make it yourself. Won't take but a few seconds. Either
manually 'copy' the outline
and make the loose fill, or duplicate the item and delete the points
for the area you don't want fill in.
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx