[amayausers.com] big red for sale, $4000 obo!

  • From: Chrissy <makeitchrissy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 16:54:02 -0500

We have a 2002 big red for sale, pick up or you ship only. We are located in
carthage, texas, (far east), comes with cap driver and cap hoops only. Runs
great, only thing not perfect is that 2 thhread feeders are broke. Just didn't
need to use them, so we haven't replaced them. Please email, I will send
photos! This machine has been my baby, I really do hate to sell it, but my
daughter is now homebound, and she is now my only priority. With my closing
down, I don't need 2 machines anymore, so it has to go! Please let me know if
you have any questions!