[amayausers] autodigitizing vector art-program shuts down

  • From: "Edna Khalifeh" <ednakhalifeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:45:42 -0600

Hi all, Hope everyone is doing well and in good health!  I have a question,
should have
posted earlier but had not had time.  I have version 6.08.027 of Design Shop
Pro Plus.  I
purchased some vector art a couple of months ago and was playing with the auto
digitizing
of one of the designs just for fun.  Well, didn't get to the fun part as every
time I put
in that I want to stitch visible parts only, the program shuts down.  No
warning or error
message, it just closes.  Has anyone got this version and if so, do you have
the same
problem?  It's irritating, maybe it's been fixed in a later version, but this
is the last
update that I received from Melco, I think it was before the summer?  The end
of the year
makes it my one year anniversary.  Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.  Edna
www.etchedinthread.com <http://www.etchedinthread.com/>
  _____

I've stopped 610 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam and fraud protection at www.cloudmark.com
<http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnet?v1&rc=pmwd4>
 <http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnet?v1&rc=pmwd4> Cloudmark SafetyBar - Join the
fight