[amayausers.com] Re: auto digitizing

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:42:30 UT

This message was posted by Laurie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1066.html

I know this is not the best option, but I have NO TIME! I am bringing in my
image to Desin Shop Pro and it is all there, I save it to my flash, take it to
the machine to sew and I have NOTHING!! it has a garbled image on the file, but
when I pull it in, there is nothing... it says I have how ever many stitches,
but mothings shows on my screen. A second design, has no image next to its file
and thus NO stitches!!

I need both of these today!! I have to have 2 dozen hats FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

My boss will NOT let me out source teh digitizing... I am behind due to the
damn Swine ful hitting my house and missing an entire week of work! HELP!!!!!

Laurie  [/LIST]  :confused: