[amayausers.com] Re: applique outline troubles

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 02:48:47 UT

This message was posted by cjk on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/480.html

I have an applique of a fire truck that does ok if you just run the outlines.
I did a test sew with the fabric appliqued in and the outline was off down at
the tires.  When I retested it without the fabric (was checking the outlines)
they were right on.  So I put it on the baby blanket and guess what,
yep,outline was off on the bumpers and the tires.  So I retested it again and
the I could see the outline was going to be off as soon as I put the fabric on
for the body of the truck.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is it because
I'm taking it off to cut the fabric or what?  Oh and I'm on an xt. Thanks,
Cheryl