[amayausers] Re: amayausers Digest V3 #46

  • From: "Chilmark UK" <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 17:55:57 -0000

Amaya For sale purchased Jan 2004 with Design shop Pro plus, Hoops cap
frames of lots backing & threads 1000s of designs on CD in fact everything
to get you going + more. I am afraid I just didnt get the business to
justify this exceptional machine and have decided to change business
direction. This machine is as new and in fact you may also get design shop
2005 inluded as it was released during my free upgrade period. I am based
just outside London in the Uk and I am afraid you would have to collect if
you need further details please contact me tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx