[amayausers] Re: advantage of buying extended warranty!

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:33:54 -0500

Just got a call-a Melco tech is on his way here tomorrow for a
'tuneup'! Someone forgot to notify us ahead of time so we didn't have
a clue. We just purchased the extended warranty (the original runs
out end of the month) and the 'tuneup' is part of the deal!
So it was well worth paying the bucks for the warranty-the tech
couldn't arrive at a better time! He's going to go over everything
with us, including checking the updates and if I loaded the right
stuff in, why some things don't work right, etc.!
Anyone sitting on the fence about getting the extra warranty-just
getting an on-the-spot tech to show up is worth it!