[amayausers.com] Re: Z Motor Problem?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 14:05:39 UT

This message was posted by sroot3485 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1466.html

I have a 2010 XTS and as it was sewing the stitching seemed to speed up and
hitting the needle case or arm as if the stroke became longer. Now it will
start and slam up and down and needle eventually stays down. I have video of
this happening and pics of the needle in the lower position. It happens on all
needles. OS gets locked up when I start this machine. Already reinstalled OS 10
with no change. Checked Z motor and it turns fine. I find no resistance to
cycling the machine by hand. No obstructions and everything lubed. Can't see
any broken parts or gears. Before it became unrecognizable by the OS, I did get
Z axis error. Any help would be appreciated. I am in Northwestern Michigan and
would also appreciate info on any techs in this area. Thanks