[amayausers.com] Re: Youth size baseball caps on Amaya XT

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 23:35:50 UT

This message was posted by Wishes on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1131.html#000003

I would suggest that you get a few of the youth caps and do a trace to see how
big you can go.  We try to keep adult caps under two inches.  The few kids caps
that we have used were unstructured and the design measured 1.7 inches high and
3.79 inches wide.  I would definately not go any taller that 1.7 inches.
Margaret