[amayausers.com] Re: Your'e Going to Laugh

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 14:45:43 UT

This message was posted by Kahaluu on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/239.html

I just got my new Amaya XT! Took my 4 hrs to sew my first 3 letter word.
Everything OK. Took me one day to mess with all the settings on OS. Now all the
embroidery is looping on top. Getting Bobbin break and thread break messages
(sometimes the thread in not actually broken).
Please help me understand the problem. Laugh with me. ( I'm sort of laughing
but not really, because without help, it will take me one more week to sew my
next 3 letter word)
Signed- Hopeless in Hawaii