[amayausers.com] Re: XT problem after McAfee

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:12:21 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/793.html#000002

Can you explain what you mean by "since AT&T switched to McAfee?  Does the AT&T
Security Suite work somehow with that software?  I don't have anything that
suggests McAfee.  I am not having any problem but am just curious.  I am just
guessing but perhaps I am not having any problem with it because my DS and OS
was installed after the Security Suite.

I particularly did not like it when AT&T changed from the Google search on the
homepage to Yahoo and now even webmail is through Yahoo.  At first the Yahoo
mail was an option but now they don't give you any choices and recently forced
the change to Yahoo.  I don't even use the AT&T homepage anymore.