[amayausers] Re: XT cap problem

  • From: "David Anderson - Keband A'Asia" <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 16:47:17 +1000

LuAnn,

With the new XT cap frames it is important to hoop correctly and the
stitching will be better than the older AMAYA cap frames.

The strap is designed to "clamp" the cap between the strap and the main
part of the frame, similar to the tubular hoops. The older style cap
frames, sandwiched the cap between the frame underneath and the strap on
top.

We have found it takes a little practice to get it right but when it
does it is great.

Have you the info sheet from Melco explaining the hoping technique. If
not email me and I will send it to you.

Cheers

David Anderson

Keband Australasia Pty. Ltd.