[amayausers.com] Re: XT WACF Driver Rail

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 19:28:14 UT

This message was posted by turtle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/973.html#000001

I used to have the exact same problem. All you have to do is tighten both thumb
screws evenly and at the same time until tight...that's it really. I had a tech
(retired engineer) come out for a unrelated problem on one of my machines last
year and I mentioned this to him. When he told me to try this I was not
optimistic but I gave it a shot on my next hat order. Since then I have run
thousands of caps with no registration problem...simple easy fix! What I do is
I LOOSELY TIGHTEN one, then the other and then I will pull back both at the
same time and re-tighten at the same time. Does that make any sense? I've had
coffee...