[amayausers] Re: XT MAchine stalls during design

  • From: "Global Embroidery" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 20:23:13 +1100

Has anyone come across this problem with the new XT machine..
I am a relatively new embroiderer / AMAYA user & have just returned from
the machine & software training in Colorado.  I find that many times my
AMAYA will stop stitching during a design. If I run multiples it will
never stop in the same place. When this happens I need to push the stop
button then go button to make it continue to stitch. In some instances
it can stop 5 or 6 times in one design. Sometimes the stop is at a color
change and other times when there is no color change due. One thing I
notice is that after I hit the go button the frame will move away from
the stitch it stopped on then move back and continue where it left off.
I have tried resetting the design, restarting the computer & AMAYA.  Is
this a program bug or is it operator error. The software I'm running is
XP Pro, AMAYA OS & Design Shop Lettering & Editing. All supplied when
AMAYA was delivered in October 05.
Glenn
Global Embroidery
Melbourne Australia