[amayausers] Re: Wrist bands

  • From: "Ron Vinyard" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:00:09 -0800

We use the factory 9cm hoop for the Amaya
stretch the band a little with a tear away backing
then when it's time to put it on the machine you can
stretch the other end over the bobbin casing easily.
Even if it clings tight it will still stretch and move with the machine.

We run dozens like this. pick lettering with a wide column and use
a good underlay to help mat down the terry cloth.
Good Luck

Sincerely,  Ron Vinyard
Owner, Graphic Designer

Body Cover Design Screenprinting
Magic Stitches Embroidery

420  S.W. "H" Street
Grants Pass, OR  97526-2532  USA

www.bodycoverdesign.com
1-888-435-0176 Toll Free
1-541-471-1504 Local
1-541-471-0427 Fax

All outgoing e-mail certified Virus-Free
by Norton Internet Security 2004
updated weekly.