[amayausers] Re: Wrapping hoops with rubber

  • From: "Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 17:28:44 -0700

Hi Ron, by using needle nose pliers to tighten the thumb screw, it won't be
long before the little groves are worn away and the needle nose pliers won't
grip the screw any longer.  It is well worth the time to replace the screw
with the other kind--was a time saver for me(and saves on my temperament as
well)!!!
Sharon
Rod Springer
Melco Trained Technician/Owner