[amayausers] Re: Work shirts

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 07:50:36 -0800

Sanmar carries some workshirts now otherwise you can get them from Red Kap
through one of thier distributers (Virginia T's is one).  The one they have
now could possibly be Weargard which is Aaramark's house brand which you
won't be able to get at wholesale.  Another source for workshirts would be
Dickie's and again you would need to find a distributer as they probably
won't sell to you direct.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx