[amayausers] Re: Wish I could get the acti-feed to work

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 17:51:02 -0500

The absoute latest :)  Let me say, it works ok - I just think there are
times where I think it would work better if I could set a mimimum thickness
to NOT go below.  For example, last night on the polos, it was tight enough
to be a patch - then turning auto off and letting up on the MT allowed the
thread to sit more on top of the fabric than into it...

John