[amayausers.com] Re: Windows 7 64bit and OS 9.00.099

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 05:20:58 UT

This message was posted by Mike on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1315.html#000003

Finally talked to Melco about Windows 7 and OS 9.  You have to run Windows 7 in
compatibility mode of Vista sp2 also running as Administrator.  With the above
you should be able to see your network card.  If you have more than one network
card make sure the correct card is selected.  Because I still did not see my
Amayas in OS 9 the next thing that I was told to do was to delete two lines out
of my registry.  This made the software look for my network card and get the
correct address.