[amayausers.com] Re: Windbreaker Job

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 15:42:31 UT

This message was posted by poker on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/898.html

I have these Easton windbreakers for a softball team and I am afraid to start
w/o asking you all for your expertise. My digitized file punches very tight and
has some puckering around the edges. I read another book about digitizing and
she said to extend the stitch length. Can anyone who did this type of job help
me with the backing choices as well as hooping, the whole 9 yards of info would
be appreciated. Aloha, Glenn