[amayausers.com] Re: Will Design Shop v9 run a "red" Amaya?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 02:48:06 UT

This message was posted by Bahama2010 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/578.html

I have Design Shop v9 running on a Windows 7 PC attached to a 2000 EMT 10T F1
machine via a Ethernet hub and am thinking about buying a used "red" Amaya
machine.  Will the Design Shop v9 running on my Windows 7 PC run the "red"
Amaya machine if I simply run a Ethernet cable from the "red" Amaya to the
Ethernet hub that the PC is connected to and the EMT 10T F1 and is connected
to?  Or do I need other software or another dongle?  Will I be able to sew a
different design on each machine (EMT 10T F1 and Amaya) at the same time from
the single PC?

Also, if I decide I like the Amaya and want to purchase another Amaya to
replace my EMT 10T F1, will I be able to hook the second Amaya up to the hub
and use the Design Shop v9 to run both Amayas?  Will they have to sew the same
design or can they each sew a different design at the same time?

Thanks.