[amayausers] Re: White thread breaking

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 22:46:54 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/93.html#000003

Have you tried to switch the white to a different needle. IF you were running
on #3 for instance switch to #4 and see if its the same.  You might also try
different thread brand.  Coats is normally good, at least their bobbins are.
We bought some white and black arc thread and can't wait to get rid of it all.
We have real good luck with R/A and Ackermann Issacord.