[amayausers.com] Re: Which hoop??

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 00:32:54 UT

This message was posted by KGM on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/418.html#000001

Hi Patty,
I dont know what bkg you use but I used to have sticky gummed up needles etc
until I switched to Floriana Perfectstick - No more gummy needles.  Once in a
while - if I do a lot of the item - there might a tiny residue on a needle that
has sewn the most but as long as I keep my shop reasonably cool - below 80 -
they do not do that anymore..

I can't think of any other way to do shirt sleeves or pockets except for the
fast frames. .

Now you might ck with Fred Lebow as he no longer is with Floriani and always
has good ideas..

Hope this helps!  Good luck!

Jill in SE CO
Looks like it could snow tonight..