[amayausers.com] Re: What is the Melco Bravo?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 01:47:22 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/720.html

I noticed this on Melco's website the other day
http://www.melcousa.com/index.php?s=106
I guess it's Melco version of a SWF C series or Tajima Neo. It has a smaller
sewing field and it will not do the sides of caps. Also has a slower sewing
speed. The price point is good except you have to pay extra for the cap unit
and table top. Not sure how much you would save vs a XT machine once you add
all the options that come with the XT. Does anyone have one of these yet?

John, you might want to add this to the home page where the products are.