[amayausers] Re: WearGuard

  • From: "K Nehmer" <nehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:17:06 -0500

You know what else will just floor you?  My customer wanted to change the
colors in her two-color, already digitized, already on file logo--and they
want to charge her extra for that!  She didn't want them to change it half
way through an order or anything--she just wante dsome variety on a new
order.

Kathy