[amayausers] WACF parts and opinions

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 10:05:39 -0700

Hi all,
I need to replace 5 of my 8 WACF frame bands that hold the hat in place.
Overtime we have broken that many, all in the same location
on the side of the latch where the toothed section meets that flat banded
section.
I understand that Melco makes at least 4 versions that can be used as a
replacement.
We use our WACF everyday and have no issues with them, but they have
the thin metal bands with two strips, one flat that goes in front of the visor
and basically sets
on the hat frame, and the other one that has the teeth that hold between the
visor and the hat crown,

Any suggestions from anyone who has or used other styles, before I go order
exact replacements?

Thanks in advance for any light shed on the subject.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com