[amayausers] Re: View Machine Toolbar

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 04:32:11 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/48.html

That wonderful area that appears on the right side of the screen in OS that
tells me what hoop I'm set up for, where you input the color order, how many
stitches in the design, etc., has decided NOT to appear when I load OS.  I have
to click on VIEW, TOOLBARS, then UNCLICK machine view, exit, and got back in
and RECLICK machine view.  Then, if I try to grab the area to move it on the
screen, it turns into a horizontal bar instead of a vertical one.  HELP!  I
tried reinstalling OS but no avail.