[amayausers.com] Re: Very large letter on Swshirts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 13:50:49 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/276.html#000006

Stitchsaver simulates embroidered fill-but you can use any fabric you want. I
got samples of basketball fabric, football, etc. earlier this year for a few of
us that wanted to try it.
You could go to a fabric store and find 'fishscale' type of material to use for
a dragon body, for example...holographic or reflective material for 'night'
reflectivte lettering (fire departments, safety vests)....no end to what you
can do.
We used the white stitchsaver on a black jacket as the 'fill' for a white tiger
head-about 8" across...and found out that when it was hit by a blacklight-it
almost jumped right off the jacket. The student loved it because of that effect.
The material you use is only limited by what you want to do...simulate a 100%
'embroidered background' or a pattern, color, whatever. 'Stitchsaver' just
happens to be the 'brand name' you buy that particular material under. You can
probably find a similar fabric as generic material at any fabric outlet.