[amayausers.com] Re: Varsity Jackets

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 11:15:33 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/730.html

I searched through the archives and found one file on this (very useful...).
Hopefully that means this isn't as hard as it appears. I will use the
extra-deep wooden hoop because it seems by the advice, that would be best. The
design is a 10-inch circle with some wording underneath. Is stabilizer
necessary? Seems the jacket is already pretty stable and thick. Do you use the
clips on the wooden hoops for insurance so it doesn't pop? Any advice would be
helpful since I'm about three weeks' away from actually running this order.
Just getting my questions out early to avoid any problems. Thanks in advance
for your advice. Wonder where I could get an old varsity jacket to test. There
must be a spoiled one out there somewhere . . .

-geri