[amayausers.com] Re: V9 Good Experience

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:17:24 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/334.html

I feel like I have to give equal time to my good experiences too!

I have always had trouble with trimming - right from the start.  I recently had
the tech from Honolulu, Doug Dang, come out to try again to fix it.  He replace
the cables and covers and I don't know what else.  And it worked real good -
for 3 days.  Then it was back to its old tricks, not trimming the thread at
all, half trims, trimming where, I swear, the seq/timing is way off and the
thread ends up about 5" shorter than it should be and therefore pulls out of
the needle, trimming only the top or bobbin thread, needles snapping off,
threads snapping. threads getting left criss-crossing all over the design and
then getting sewed over and, the new one that I hardly ever got before, an
error message that the selector something is not on index (something like
that).  I had been getting that a lot and never had it before.  I have to say
that the 2 designs I did manage to sew out did not have one thread break/no
trim.  So the trimming seems to have improved.

Just thought I'd mention that.

Juli in Kona