[amayausers.com] Re: V9 Deadly SLOW?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:15:02 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/310.html

Any time I do anything, and that includes moving one node, it takes between
1.25 and 3.5 minutes to calculate!  That is unacceptable!  This is on a big
file, 29,000 st, but I am using all my time waiting.  Anyone else having this
problem?  I do not have graphic accelerator on.  Maybe there is a setting that
is not right.  I sure hope so!  Gettin a little bit frustrated here.

Juli in Kona