[amayausers] Re: Used Amaya on Ebay

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 07:14:15 -0700

I bought my 3 AMAYA's in July of 2002 and I think the serial numbers on them
were in the 500 range.  As far as ownership there is nothing that would need
to be transferred through Melco unless they are under warranty and the
version of OS would only matter if its your only machine.  If you are adding
to an existing collection and have Flex+ then you can use your existing
dongle and OS.  If you only have Flex OS you could still add it but it would
not be able to be configured as a seperate machine and would have to run the
same design as your other machine.  If any of this is incorrect then I am
blaming it on being up at 7 AM on a Saturday :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957