[amayausers.com] Re: Tshirts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:32:36 UT

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1162.html

My customer has a 4" square design that's about 11,000 stitches.  He wants his
design to go on Tshirts.  he wants the back to be a large screen printing logo.
 He's thinking he wants the front left chest to be embroidered.  I'm thinking
the left chest is not a good idea to embroider simply because it's such a big
design with a lot of stitches.  I'm thinking it should be screen printed as
well as the back.
What are your opinions?