[amayausers.com] Re: Trims in different formats

  • From: "Linda Webster" <fancyneedles@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 12:33:18 -0600

Thanks Juli,

I tried the PE Design software and the trims were worse. Maybe the only way is to use the PE Design software to create the lettering. This happens to me sometimes when I get designs that were created in the Bernina software as well, even on the Amaya. I will keep you posted. THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY!!!

Have a great day,

LW
----- Original Message ----- From: "Juli Damazo" <julid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>