[amayausers] Re: Towels (Thank you very much)

  • From: Eduardo Ruiz <erc_ruiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 13:11:15 -0700 (PDT)

Judy, Dorothy and Frank, thank you very much.

The towel is the midsize and the 2" name (5 to 8
letter) sew fast and beautiful, but something small in
comparation with the size of the towel. Idont use
backing, only solvy toping.  My towel cost is $5 - $6
dollars, I sold by $15.00 to friend.  I only embroider
the name (5-8letter).  It's very fast (about 4
minute).  I don't resize to 3 or 4" because all my
present client are my friends and i don't want that
one think that i do anything more big for one a more
little for another for the same price.  But really I
want to embroider not only the bathtowel, I want to
embroider the bath set incluiding the floormat but
they don't fit the hoop.

Thank you,
The English bad writer (EBW)
Ed.Ruiz