[amayausers] Towels - Suggestions?

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 11:16:12 -0400

Morning Everyone:

Looking for suggestions on how best to do towels.  We are in the midst of
doing 70 or so for the local swim team.  They are turning out fine - with
the exception that we are getting a TON of lint in the bobbin case - so much
so that we have to blow it out and either clean out the case or install a
stand by to keep things rolling while we clean the first one out.

Just wondering if anyone had a better way to do this to cut down on the
towel "dander".   Like I said, the design looks fine - covering beautifully
- just looking to speed/clean up the process.

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.