[amayausers] Re: Towels (Image and Picutures)

  • From: Eduardo Ruiz <erc_ruiz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:20:07 -0700 (PDT)

Thank Edna and Roland,

These image are very useful. I only use material
thickness #5 and do very well off my inexpertise eye.
I will try with higher number to compare.  Anyone have
another images?  Someone, I think Roland, say that he
matches the bobbin tread with the upper thread, that
sound very expensive since the minimun quantity i
bough was 144 bobbin white RA.(very good).

The English Bad Writer
EdRuiz

http://etchedinthread.com/images/ebayimages/aqua-brntowels2.jpg
> The frame for the midsize towel is 3", for the bath
> towel is 5".  The lettering is the
> same size for both: 1 3/4 inches tall.  They show up
> beautifully, the frame is just the
> right size for the towel sizes and allows you to get
> away with using smaller lettering
> (JMHO).  The towels are quality towels, Villager by
> Liz Claiborne (NAYY) and were
> purchased on sale at Kohls.  I used 14 to 15
> material thickness, solvy on top, 1 layer
> firm hold ironed on and 1 layer tearaway beneath.
> Thread is Robison-Anton Swirling
> Sensations.  The picture really doesn't do them
> justice.
> Just email with any questions, though I'm no expert.
> Edna
> www.etchedinthread.com
>

> I've stopped 231 spam and fraud messages. You can
> too!
> One month FREE spam and fraud protection at
> http://www.cloudmark.com/safetybarsig/?rc=pmwd4

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com