[amayausers.com] Re: Toolbars not staying put

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:14:59 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/337.html

Is anyone else having a problem with the tool bars not staying where they were
when opening DS?  It is not happening everytime but quite often when DS is
opened the tool bars are in the default position. I move them back to where I
want them and the next day or two or a week later when I open DS the tool bars
are back at the default position.

Steve I.
Trinity Embroidery