[amayausers] Re: Toilet Paper Embroidery

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:22:20 -0700

Some people sew on the first sheet of a roll of TP as a decoration.  You can
do TP along with a set of towels so a bathroom matches.  I have never done
this personally but have heard of many people doing it.  As far as how they
do it I have no clue.  Its been discussed many times on Embroidery Line but
I always delete the messages as I have no desire to sew on TP.  Wedding
hankeys are bad enough, real thin material.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon