[amayausers.com] Re: Toddler & Youth Size Caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 16:05:08 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/843.html#000003

> Could Melco re-Engineer a cap frame, making it
> smaller, to allow for the smaller Youth caps?

It's the cap, not the hoop!  The post (the thing that contains the bobbin) has
to go somewhere.  This is the same problem we have with low profile hats.  You
just have to have shorter designs and get it as close to the brim as possible.

Juli in Kona