[amayausers.com] Re: Tie Offs Not Working All The Time

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 20:07:16 UT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/979.html#000004

Inspect, clean,  oil the mechanism, is the knife dull?  Mine are 2 years old,
and all CUT just fine, they just misfire sometimes.  You gotta understand
Amayas are not just embroidery machines they are computer controlled &
driven,and there are MANY adjustments that take place in milliseconds, so I try
to be forgiving if something fails to happen when it shoud or happens when it
shoudn't.  The first thing I try to do when one of mine is "acting-up" is to
try and remember-What changed?  Did I change settings & forget to change them
when I changed material, although I rarely mess with trimer settings in OS- try
to tale care of that in DS first.  But, anyway,  if you can find out when this
started happening exactly, in can be helpful in moving forward with diagnosis,
adjustment, and maybe repair.