[amayausers] Re: Thread Breaks Small Text

  • From: "A Golden Stitch/John and Mary Kyler" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 11:07:24 -0700

Well first it is good to be able to laugh...
Now try the needle eye rotation 5-10 degrees...
Depending on what it is now... and there are a lot of things here...
But, make the material thickness less....
Keep this in mind... If you make the material thickness too thick.... the
extra thread from one stitch to the next over and over will accumulate...
Thus you will have a lot of extra thread... This will then cause breaks...
It took me a while to figure this out.... Do you notice that the thread
starts whipping more than 30% of the time.... Or do you hear it popping?

Just a couple of things that I beat my head on the wall with..
John