[amayausers.com] Re: Tech OR someone that has one of these machines in my area

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:57:24 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/744.html#000001

Debbie,
I can't believe it.  Just yesterday I was only about 150 miles away with time
to spare.  My name is Ed and I am based out of southern Louisiana.  I'm a tech
and a trainer for Melco.
Now that I'm back in Louisiana, I would have to say that Jonathan Harrison is
your closest tech out of Dallas.  He's at about the same distance (150 miles or
so), but may not be readily available as he has a large clientele.  You should
call him and find out what his schedule is.  (214) 288-8024

What kind of problems are you having.  Maybe we could get you going here on the
list.

Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer