[amayausers.com] Re: Tech Help

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 13:12:19 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/959.html#000002

Rod & Sharon not only have helped me for the past couple years by sharing here
on the Amaya post, they have also called me by phone and bailed me out on some
problems. Even stopped by while on their own vacation to say hi AND give me an
hour of free 'tech help' that was invaluable!
Definitely not in their business as a hobby-it's in their blood!
I warmly and highly recommend them to anyone looking for someone to call for
advice when in a jam!
Roland