[amayausers.com] Re: Talk about a clodfoot

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 13:35:39 UT

This message was posted by TAXTHEAX on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/273.html#000003

Who came up with the idea of having an expensive key element of our O/S hanging
out there begging to be broken off anyway?  I went to the local computer store
and bought a 4port usb hub and using two-sided sticky tape, taped it to the top
of my computer cabnet.  YESSSS, I too was the victim of 90 degree dongle key.
Altho, mine was to my Fast Tjet-3 garment printer,(piece of garbage).  It was
all I could do to keep US Screen from charging me  $1,200.00 for a REPLACEMENT!
 The unit was only 3 weeks old and the cleaning maid rolled my chair into
it,(not blaming her, I should have known better!)   After many discussions I
was able to get it replaced for $150.00 and shipping the angled dongle back.
TREAT DONGLES LIKE GOLD!