[amayausers] Re: Tackle twill help

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 14:51:57 -0800

When doing the tackle twill the design should be setup to do a walk stitch
outline where the twill will go, then have a color change, and then will sew
down the twill with the next color.  In between the outline and the sewing
on the twill in the color tree put in an applique stop and the machine will
stop after the outline and move out so you can get to the design to put the
twill on.  Hit start after applying the twill and it will continue to sew.
I am working on a basketball teams uniforms with twill and it takes forever.
Am doing 26 uniforms (home and away) with Cascade Chritian and a 4" number
on front and last name and 8" number on the back, all in 2 color twill.
Thats alot of pieces of twill to layout, glue, and stick on :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957