[amayausers.com] Re: TOWEL FUZZ IN BOBBIN CASE

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:56:08 -0700

Kathy,

Yes, they are rough on the hands on one side of the towel. I actually use them for my kitchen and bathroom as well as for drying the truck after a good wash. They are very absorbent and not only me but my customers really like them. They are limited on colors but I usually make it work so I don't have to use those stupid terry ones :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957