[amayausers] Re: Sweater help

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 09:20:02 -0800

Here's a place that you can see a sample
http://ocs.landsend.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/corpsales/CSM_HTML_EMBROIDERY.d2w/report?store_name=corpsales

it's in the middle of the page. It shows
the sample on polar fleece and if you can
see by looking carefully behind the lettering
you can see the rectangle of thread behind
the lettering.

this way all who want to can see what it is
we were talking about.

Ron
Body Cover