[amayausers.com] Re: Supporting 20.7" x 16.8" Tubular Sash Frame

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:11:14 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/975.html#000004

Hi Mary,

Just got it.  Wow!  Very well made.  So that's what those grooves on top of the
Amaya cart are for.  This should help quite a bit.  I think I'll keep it
semi-permanently attached unless I want to use the cap driver, cap frame and
pocket clamp.  Any problem using the tabletop with either the Slimline 1 or 2
brackets are installed?

Thanks much!

Ed